Google Pay Festival Quiz Answers 4 November 2021 is updated, now you can play Fan wall Quiz 2nd November 2021 to enter in the Google Pay funzone lucky draw to win Cashback & Vouchers.
The Fan wall quiz started on 2nd November 2021 & this contest will end on 14th November 2021. If you play the contest then check the result on the Google Pay official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Google Pay quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Google Pay Festive Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Google Pay Fan wall Quiz
- Prize: Cashback & Vouchers
- Contest Starting Date: 2nd November 2021
- Contest Ending Date: 14th November 2021
- No of Prizes: Unlimited
- Winner Announcement: 16th November 2021
- Organized by: Google Pay India
How To Play Fan wall Quiz Google Pay –
- Open Google Pay App
- Go to the Game sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Fan wall Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Google Pay Fan wall Quiz Answers Today Win Cashback & Vouchers
Q1: Which of the Following sweets is unlikely to be eaten on Diwali?
Q2: What does Kollam, Alpana, Jhoti have in common?
Answer: Make Rangoli
Q3: The name Diwali si derived from the Sanskrit term Dipavali. How is it known in English?
Answer: Row of Lights
Q4: How many times has India won the T20 World Cup till Now?
Q5: Which of these is NOT a way of getting out in Cricket?
Answer: Talking to the Umpire
Google Pay Quiz Answers Today – 4 November 2021
- Answer: Cheesecake
- Answer: Make Rangoli
- Answer: Row of Lights
- Answer: Once
- Answer: Talking to the Umpire
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 2nd November 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 15th November 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Google Pay.in App (“Google Pay.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed in to the Google Pay.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as the winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Google Pay Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.