Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers 14 January 2021 – Dear viewers Prize Wali Paathshala Flipkart Quiz is live now. and if you want to win Exciting Prizes by selecting correct answers options then do follow tophunt.co.in. You will get here fastest correct Answers to win Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz. So let’s check out today’s Quiz answers.
This Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Contest is Live Now. You can play the Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala quiz and win Assured Prizes. If You are looking for fast and right answers here are all 3 correct answers to The Quiz.
How to Play Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz 14 January 2021
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Search “Game Section in the app & Find Prize Wali Paathshala answers Quiz
4. There will be a total of 3 questions
5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to Win Gifts.
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Details
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
- Prizes – Exciting Prizes
- Based on- General Knowledge
- Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Contest Date – 14 Jan, 12.00 AM To 11:59 PM
- Contest Prize – Flipkart 1 Lakh + Prizes.
- Result – Immediately
Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Contest Answers 14 January :
Here are Todays Prize Wali Paathshala Question With Answers :
14 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
13 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Near which of these places did Rani Laxmi Bai die fighting the British ?
Answer 1: Gwalior
Q2: Which mythological weapon is found on the Param Vir Chakra medal ?
Answer 2: Vajra
Q3: Which of these creatures is found on India’s national emblem ?
Answer 3: Horse
12 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Which of these ratios is the same as 2:3?
Answer 1: 6:9
Q2: Which of these gods is primarily worshipped at the Tirumala temple at Tirupati?
Answer 2: Vishnu
Q3: At which town did Mangal Pandey attack British soldiers triggering the 1857 revolt?
Answer 3: Barrackpore
11 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Which of these cities was the first capital of the Mughal empire?
Answer 1: Agra
Q2: The constellations ‘Ursa Major’ and ‘Ursa Minor’ are both known by common names referring to which animal?
Answer 2: Bear
Q3: What are two triangles having exactly the same three sides and exactly the same three angles called?
Answer 3: Congruent
10 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Which of these rivers originates and terminates within India?
Answer 1: Chambal
Q2: In which year was Facebook launched?
Answer 2: 2004
Q3: Where is the smallest bone as well as the smallest muscle in the human body found?
Answer 3: Ears
9 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Which planet has approximately the same amount of landmass as Earth?
Answer 1: Mars
Q2: Which of these metals is most commonly used in making the core of an electromagnet?
Answer 2: Iron
Q3: What is the full form of ‘ ATM?
Answer 3: Automated Teller Machin
8 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: What name is given to the perimeter of a circle?
Answer 1: Circumference
Q2: What does the word ‘corona’ in coronavirus mean?
Answer 2: Crown
Q3: Which river meets the Alaknanda at Devprayag in Uttarakhand to form the Ganga?
Answer 3: Bhagirathi
7 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: 1. Who among these was the leader of the rebels in Lucknow during the 1857 revolt?
Answer 1: Begum Hazrat Mahal
Q2: Ozone is made up of how many atoms of oxygen?
Answer 2: 3
Q3: How many sides does a dodecagon have?
Answer 3: 12
6 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Which pair among the following is an odd pair?
Answer 1: Priyanka & Parineeti Chopra
Q2: Indian Railways started the Shatabdi Express train served to mark whose 100th birth anniversary?
Answer 2: Jawaharlal Nehru
Q3: Which of these is not the name of a smart assistant?
Answer 3: Oculus
5 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: Who wrote the Vande Mataram?
Answer 1: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
Q2: Which of these Indian classical dances originated in Kera
Answer 2: Kathakali
Q3: What is the full form of C.I.D?
Answer 3: Criminal Invistiga Depa
4 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: CNG largely consists of which gas?
Answer 1: Methane
Q2: Which of these can hear sounds in the frequency range which humans cannot hear?
Answer 2: All Of These
Q3: By counting the number of which of these in a tree can you determine its age?
Answer 3: Trunk Rings
3 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: How many years did Shah Jahan take to complete the construction of the Taj Mahal?
Answer 1: 22 Years
Q2: Who among these was the first Indian actress to receive the 3 Padma Shri Award?
Answer 2: Nargis
Q3: 3. Who was the first Indian woman to win an Olympic medal?
Answer 3: Karnam Malleswari
2 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: In which of these does sound travel the fastest?
Answer 1: Solid
Q2: Which dance form has three primary gharanas named Jaipur – Banaras and Lucknow?
Answer 2: Kathak
Q3: The stem of which of these is usually consumed as a vegetable?
Answer 3: Potato
1 January 2021 Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Q1: According to the last census which Indian state has the lowest population?
Answer 1: Sikkim
Q2: Botanically speaking which of the following is a berry?
Answer 2: Banana
Q3: Which of these Indian monuments is the oldest?
Answer 3: Ajanta Caves
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest will commence from 12:00:01 A.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Flipkart.com.
3. Once you have signed-in to Flipkart.com, you can participate by navigating to Flipkart The Quiz Show page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 (One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
7. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Quiz each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Through this, Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Quiz Answers you will win this quiz. And for more Flipkart Quiz please follow this tophunt.co.in. page. Best luck.
Source: Flipkart App