Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon World Maths Day Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 20,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 20,000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 13 March – 26 Mar 2021
- Winner Announcement – 6 April 2021
How To Play World Maths Day Amazon Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers Win – 20,000 Pay Balance
Q1: In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer 1: (A) Pi Day
Q2: An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer 2: (D) 3P
Q3: In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer 3: (B) John Nash
Q4: In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer 4: (A) Fields Medal
Q5: 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer 5: (C) Hardy and Ramanujan
Q6: Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer 6: (A) Shakuntala Devi
I hope this Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.