This is a view of what celestial body from the New Horizons spacecraft in 2015? Amazon Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today 10000 Pay Balance – 10000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 8th November to 8th November 2021
- Winner Announcement – Same Day
This is a view of what celestial body from the New Horizons spacecraft in 2015?
Q1: Shaili Singh who won silver in the women’s long jump at the World Junior Athletics Championship 2021 is coached by whom?
Answer: (D) Robert Bobby George
Q2: BTS recently released a remix version of which popular song of theirs in collaboration with Megan Thee Stallion?
Answer: (B) Butter
Q3: The Quad or the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue has been in the news recently. Which of these countries is NOT part of the Quad?
Answer: (D) UK
Q4: This is a view of what celestial body from the New Horizons spacecraft in 2015?
Answer: (B) Pluto
Q5: This famous structure is located in a place also known as the City of ____ . Fill in the blanks
Answer: (C) Dawn
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 8th November –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
I hope this Amazon Quiz Time 8 November Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 8th November 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 18th November 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Google Pay.in App (“Google Pay.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed in to the Google Pay.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as the winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Google Pay Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.