Amazon Daily Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Daily Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 25000.
The Daily quiz started on 25th January 2022 If you play the contest then check the result on the amazon official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Amazon quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Amazon Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Amazon Daily Quiz
- Prize: 25000
- Contest Starting Date: 25th January 2022
- Organized by: Amazon India
How To Play Quiz Amazon –
- Open Amazon App
- Go to the funzone sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Daily Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today Win 2500
Q1: Former world leader F.W. de Klerk, who died Thursday at age 85, shared the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize with which other person?
Answer: (B) Nelson Mandela
Q2: A Guinness World Record for the largest orchestra was set by which country’s National System of Youth and Children’s Orchestra “El Sistema”?
Answer: (A) Venezuela
Q3: Which word has become Collins Dictionary’s word of the year for 2021?
Answer: (C) NFT
Q4: In which city would you find this clock?
Answer: (D) Kolkata
Q5: This tower exists in which mediterranean city?
Answer: (C) Istanbul
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence on 19 January 2022.
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.