Amazon Daily Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Daily Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 20000.
The Daily quiz started on 17 February 2022. If you play the contest then check the result on the amazon official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Amazon quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Amazon Daily Quiz
- Prize: 20000
- Contest Starting Date: 17 February 2022
- Organized by: Amazon India
How To Play Daily Quiz Amazon –
- Open Amazon App
- Go to the funzone sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Daily Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today Win 20000
Q1: Which Indian cooperative has been ranked ‘number one Cooperative’ among the top 300 cooperatives in the world?
Answer (D) – IFFCO
Q2- Which country recently ordered 80 Rafale fighter jets from France, the largest order ever for the warplane?
Answer (C) – UAE
Q3 – Beyond EPICA project started with the aim of drilling for and recovering what from up to 1.5 Million years ago in Antarctica?
Answer (B) – Ice
Q4 – Who among these is one of the co-founders of this app?
Answer: (C) – Kevin Systrom
Q5 – Kano Jigoro Shihan was the founder of which Japanese martial art, that was the first martial art to become an official sport here?
Answer (C) – Judo
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 17 February 2022.
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.