Amazon Daily Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Daily Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 1000.
The Daily quiz started on 15 February 2022. If you play the contest then check the result on the amazon official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Amazon quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Amazon Daily Quiz
- Prize: 1000
- Contest Starting Date: 15 February 2022
- Organized by: Amazon India
How To Play Daily Quiz Amazon –
- Open Amazon App
- Go to the funzone sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Daily Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today Win 1000
Q1: Which city hosted the Indian Ocean Conference 2021?
Answer (C) – Abu Dhab
Q2- Which Indian long-jump star was bestowed the Woman of the Year Award by World Athletics in 2021?
Answer (A) – Anju Bobby George
Q3 – Research and Information System for Developing Countries is a think tank based in which country?
Answer (D) – India
Q4 – Where did the marble used to make this building come from?
Answer (D) – Makrana, Rajasthan
Q5 – This structure holds the largest reservoir of water in North America. Which city is it located near?
Answer (C) – Boulder City, Nevada
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 15 February 2022.
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.