Amazon Daily Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Daily Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 10000.
The Daily quiz started on 12 February 2022. If you play the contest then check the result on the amazon official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Amazon quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Amazon Daily Quiz
- Prize: 10000
- Contest Starting Date: 12 February 2022
- Organized by: Amazon India
How To Play Daily Quiz Amazon –
- Open Amazon App
- Go to the funzone sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Daily Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today Win 10000
Q1: Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?
Answer: (B) PR Sreejesh
Q2: Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
Answer: (C) Ed Sheeran
Q3: CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888 in which Indian city?
Answer: (D) Tiruchirappalli
Q4: This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
Answer: (A) Chile
Q5: This character came to the attention of the world, after ‘Steamboat Willie’ released in which year?
Answer: (A) 1928
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 12 February 2022.
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.