Amazon Quiz 20 July 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20th July to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 10000 Pay Balance.
Amazon 10000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today 10000 Pay Balance – 10000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 20 July to 20 July 2021
- Winner Announcement – Same Day
Amazon Quiz 20 July 2021 Answers Win – 10000 Pay Balance
Q1: What name is given to the Covid-19 vaccine developed by Indian biopharmacutical firm Biological E. Limited?
Answer: (A) Corbevax
Q2: Recently discovered A. cooperensis is the largest dinosaur from which country?
Answer: (B) Australia
Q3: Which organisation publishes the annual Protected Planet Report ?
Answer: (C) UNEP
Q4: Which country is home to more than 90% of the world’s approximately 20,000 population of these animals?
Answer: (C) South Africa
Q5: Which of these Indian sportspeople is currently ranked No.1 in the world in this sport?
Answer: (B) Deepika Kumari
You Can Also Play:
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 20 July –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
I hope this Amazon Quiz Time Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.