Amazon Quiz 16 May 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th May to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win Sony Dslr Camera
Amazon Sony Dslr Camera Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Sony Dslr Camera
- Quiz Date – 16 May to 16 May 2021
- Winner Announcement – Same Day
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 16 May –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Quiz 16 May 2021 Answers Win – Sony Dslr Camera
Q1: A species of bacteria discovered onboard the International Space Station has been named after which Indian biodiversity scientist?
Answer 1: (D) Seyed Ajmal Khan
Q2: As per a survey conducted by Duff & Phelps, who has been ranked as the most valuable Indian celebrity for the 4th consecutive year in 2020?
Answer 2: (C) Virat Kohli
Q3: Which of these former world leaders threw a Zoom party in quarantine to celebrate his 90th birthday?
Answer 3: (B) Mikhail Gorbachev
Q4: What is the record for the most number of Grand Slam singles titles won by a male player in this sport?
Answer 4: (A) 20
Q5: When he meets his father during the ‘TIme Heist’ in Avengers: Endgame , he introduces himself by what name?
Answer 5: (D) Howard Potts
I hope this Amazon Quiz Time Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.