Amazon Quiz 12th August 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th August
to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 15000 Pay Balance.
Amazon 15000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today 15000 Pay Balance – 15000 Pay Balance
- Quiz Date – 12th August to 12th August 2021
- Winner Announcement – Same Day
Amazon Quiz 12 August 2021 Answers Win – 15000 Pay Balance
Q1: Who recently made history as the first Canadian to headline a solo Super Bowl halftime show?
Answer 1: (C) The Weeknd
Q2: Which organisation has proposed to set up an international carbon price floor to help limit global warming?
Answer 2: (A) IMF
Q3: Kenneth Kaunda, who recently passed away was the first president of which African country?
Answer 3: (B) Zambia
Q4: In a World Fair event in which year and in which city did this device debut?
Answer 4: (B) 1893 Chicago World’s Fair
Q5: This car company is from which country?
Answer 5: (B) Germany
You Can Also Play:
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 12th August –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
I hope this Amazon Quiz Time 12 August Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.