Amazon Quiz 10 July 2021 Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th July to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 15000.
Amazon 15000 Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today 15000 – 15000
- Quiz Date – 10 July to 10 July 2021
- Winner Announcement – Same Day
Amazon Quiz 10 July 2021 Answers Win – 15000
Q1: The Full Moon of May is known as what?
Answer: (C) Flower Moon
Q2: At the 2021 PGA Championship, who became the oldest major championship winner in history at the age of 50 years?
Answer: (D) Phil Mickelson
Q3: European Space Agency’s Mars rover for the ExoMars programme is named after which famous scientist?
Answer: (A) Rosalind Franklin
Q4: Which alcoholic drink is made primarily with this ingredient?
Answer: (C) Mead
Q5: Which unit of measurement is used to measure these structures?
Answer: (A) Pyramid Inch
You Can Also Play:
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz Today 10 July –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
I hope this Amazon Quiz Time Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.