Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Business Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win Rs.10000
Amazon Quiz Answers Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.10000
- Quiz Date – 23 Feb – 3 Mar 2021
- Winner Announcement – 13 March 2021
How To Play National Science Day Amazon Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers Win – Rs.20000
Q1: The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer 1: (C) Kolkata
Q2: The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer 2: (B) Innovation
Q3: After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer 3: (B) DRDO
Q4: The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer 4: (D) Vikram Sarabhai
Q5: Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer 5: (C) Jagadish Chandra Bose
I hope this Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.