Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Looking back at 2021 Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 25000.
The Looking back at 2021 quiz started on 26 December 2021. If you play the contest then check the result on the amazon official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Amazon quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz
- Prize: 25000
- Contest Starting Date: 26 December 2021
- Organized by: Amazon India
- #amazonLooking back at 2021
How To Play Looking back at 2021 Quiz Amazon –
- Open Amazon App
- Go to the funzone sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Looking back at 2021 Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answers Today Win 25000
Q1: In 2021, how many medals did India won in Olympics?
Answer: (C) 7
Q2: Who became the 1st Indian Male to Win Silver at Badminton World Championship?
Answer: (D) Kidambi Srikanth
Q3: Which movie won the “Best Picture” award at Oscars 2021?
Answer: (C) Nomadland
Q4: Which of these following Indian origin person became the new CEO of Twitter?
Answer: (B) Parag Agrawal
Q5: Guess this web series that became a sensation over the internet in 2021.
Answer: (A) Squid game
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 26 December 2021.
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.