Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Education Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Education Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 10000
Amazon Indians in Education Quiz Today Prize – 10000
- Quiz Hashtag: #Extraordinary Indians in Education
- Quiz Duration: 13 August 2021 to 17th August 2021
- No of Prizes: 5
- Winners Announcement: 19th August 2021
How To Play Extraordinary Indians in Education Amazon Quiz –
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz ” Banner, tap on it.
4. Now just tap on Start Tab to play the quiz.
Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Education Quiz Answers Win – 10000
Question 1: Name this social reformer, who contributed a great deal to education of women, opening 35 schools for women throughout Bengal
Answer 1: (C) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
Question 2: This statue shows the famous couple Savitribai and Jyotirao Phule who famously opened a girl’s school in which city in 1848?
Answer 2: (B) Pune
Question 3: Teacher’s Day is celebrated on his birthday. He taught at which of these colleges?
Answer 3: (B) Madras Presidency College
Question 4: Which famous institute, where his statue is shown, was the brainchild of this famous business personality?
Answer 4: (B) IISC
Question 5: This famous literary figure who reignited the concept of ‘gurukul’ founded which famous university in December 1921?
Answer 5: (C) Visva Bharati University
I hope these Amazon Extraordinary Indians in Education Quiz Answers will help you to win this quiz. best luck.