Amazon Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers is updated, now you can play Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz to enter in the amazon funzone lucky draw to win 20000.
The Cricket Edition Pictionary quiz started on 13th November 2021 & this contest will end on 30th November 2021. If you play the contest then check the result on the amazon official website after the quiz over
Next time don’t forget to search: Amazon quiz tophunt.co.in to get answers fast & quicky.
Amazon Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Title: Amazon Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz
- Prize: 20000
- Contest Starting Date: 26 March 2022
- Organized by: Amazon India
How To Play Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Amazon –
- Open Amazon App
- Go to the funzone sections or Click here.
- Scroll down to find the Cricket Edition Pictionary Banner.
- Once get the banner tap on it & play.
Amazon Cricket Edition Pictionary Quiz Answers Today Win 20000
Q1- The first IPL match was held between the following teams, when did the match took place?
Answer (A) – 18 April 2008
Q2 – In 2021, this cricketer won the purple cap. What does the purple cap signify in IPL?
Answer (B) – leading wicket-taker
Q3 – Identify this cricketer, who is the fastest cricketer to reach 100 IPL wickets?
Answer (C) – Lasith Malinga
Q4 – This former Indian cricket player is the mentor of which of the following IPL team?
Answer (D) – Lucknow Super Giants
Q5 – Name this cricketer, who has won the most number of IPL titles?
Answer (A) – Rohit Sharma
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- 1. This Contest will commence from 13th November, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. to 15th November, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
- 6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,00,000/- as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- 7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.